Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rationale

One day when I was leisurely surfing the web, checking out some blogs, browsing through some forums, I found myself reading a long and heated discussion concerning circumcision. I will save my thoughts about that subject to an upcoming post, but what struck me then was the many comments that revealed a profound lack of understanding of male genital anatomy.

Exploring this some more, I discovered that, while it was no problem at all finding serious anatomical information on the one hand, and sexually graphic depictions of penises on the other, I found it surprisingly difficult to find exactly what I wanted, and so I decided to do it myself: to give a personal description of the many various aspects of how it feels having male genitals, with detailed, graphic, yet tasteful photographs. (If this sounds offensive to you, please look away.)

Why am I doing this? Well, it sounds like a fun and worthwile project, basically. I wouldn't say that I do it for the thrill of it; I'm not really the exhibitionist type at all. But I want to give something to those who does not have the opportunity to easily explore these things for themselves, to women, circumcised men, to anyone who is interested.

Of course, descriptions of my particular penis are only anectodical evidence. It is perfectly possible that I am not representative for men in general when it comes to some aspects of my anatomy and sexuality. All persons are individuals, and I am not attempting to speak for all men out there. On the other hand, I have no reason what so ever to think that I am outright abnormal in any way. From all that I know (being a predominantly heterosexual male, mind), I would be representative for a large group, but I can't know that for sure. Also, I'm not a doctor of any kind. Please bear that in mind.

So, to the point. Namely this:

In this blatant example of frontal nudity we can see my flacid penis amidst my pubic hair. As can be deduced from its bland colour, I'm blond — usually the pubic hair is darker than on the head. I have not shaved in any way, so this depicts my natural amount of pubic hair. Behind the penis is the scotum.

No comments:

Post a Comment